A treadmill exclusively designed for walkers and light joggers, Merit Fitness 735T Plus is suitable for most recreational users. The motor is far less powerful than high-end treadmills, with 2.5 HP/1.5CHP it is a decent exercise machine for walking or light jogging for small to medium frame people. The motor, size of the deck, and pre-defined workout programs are not in any competition with the leaders in the treadmill industry, but it is made in that way to cater a specific niche fitness enthusiasts.
A compact size and budget price are the biggest pluses of this treadmill. The motor provides a decent strength of 1.25 CHP for light jogging experience. The AeroSoft cushioning prevents strains in your knees and tendons, and if you need a bit more exhaustive workouts, you can shift over to the 2.5 HP setting.
The Merit Fitness 725T Plus Treadmill comes with various features like addition dish, thumb rhythm emotion proportion display and easy to fold for store anywhere. The motor has 2-year warranty while frame is covered for life.
Features of Merit Fitness 725T Plus Treadmill
- Motor power – 1.5 CHP or 2 HP for exhaustive running.
- Additional frills including accessory tray, two cup holders offer for more recreational workout regime.
- The treadmill is easy to fold and does fit in small spaces like under the bed, inside your wardrobe, small storage place in your bedroom etc.
- The built-in pulse/thumb grips monitor your heart rate.
- The 18”x45” running surface is rather narrow for big users, but adequate for smaller to medium frames users.
- The treadmill doesn’t have additional features like iPod dock, built-in speakers or cooling fan.
- The 725T presents 7 present training packages, including labor-intensive, breaks, regular peaks and mass cost.
- The two medium size LED display windows show workouts reading, also track conflict equal, speed, distance and time.
- There are five quick keys and five interval keys for better adjustments on the fly.
- It has no iFit Live.
Pros and Cons of Merit Fitness 725T Plus Treadmill
- It is easily foldable, compact size and can be stored anywhere in the house
- The AeroSoft cushioning system makes it easy jog
- It is ideal for walkers and smaller frame sized people
- The thumb pulse technology monitors your heart rate
- Dual LED windows display all your workout readings
- Quick control for fast speed, incline levels.
- Less expensive
- Lifetime warranty on the frame.
- Running surface size is not appropriate for large users
- Durability is questionable
- Less present workout programs
Merit Fitness 725T Plus Treadmill is appropriate for people who take fitness as a recreational sport. It is not for serious fitness people. The model is well-received among aged people and women in general. People say present workout programs could be more versatile and iFit Live must be incorporated. Otherwise, in general most of the people are satisfied with the performance of the treadmill.
If you are tight on cash and want not so serious workout, Merit 725T Plus will cater your need. The treadmill is not for people whose ideal is to get a super fit toned body with sportsperson type fitness in months. It is an efficient machine and will meet your fitness goal, albeit make it according to your priority.