When you begin your treadmill search, you need to put two questions before you; first the size you want, and the second how much you can spend? The new smooth Fitness 5.65 Folding Treadmill is for those who have problem in space, and can compromise on certain features for inexpensive one. That doesn’t mean you have to compromise on performance and service; this treadmill is somehow satisfy everyone with a little of everything in it.
First thing you will notice about this treadmill is the powerful 2.75 CHP motor and relatively broad 20”x55” running surface. Another attractive feature is 14 pre-defined workout programs, which lack in many entries level treadmills. This treadmill has all the luxuries of gym, though in lesser quantity. The three-window LED/LCD dot matrix display unit that counts your performance, heart rate, distance, time, calories burned and manipulating incline.
Feature of Smooth Fitness 5.65 Folding Treadmill
- Flat, Im-Pression suspension system minimizes joint tension
- Large 3 LED w/ LCD Dot Matrix display system showing speed, time, distance, incline, calories burned, and heart rate
- Combined BMI calculator trails the improvement
- 2.75 HP motor
- 0 to 15; speed range from .5 to 10 mph
- Dual speakers’ music system with excellent sound. mp3/iPod plug-ins
- Fabricated in good welded steel
- Additional frills like water bottle holders and transport wheels.
- Total 14 workouts.
- AC 110V
- Features quick speed buttons for speed and incline
- Easy to store and transportation.
- More assembly time
Pros and Cons
- The Im-Pression Shock Absorption Cushioning is the biggest plus in this budget treadmill
- Fairly broad running surface
- Music friendly, can attach MP3
- Multi-window LCD and LED display
- Bottle holder and magazine rack
- QuickChange speed and incline controls
- Easy to fold
- Lifetime warranty in motor and frame and 5 and 2 years parts and labor respectively.
- The treadmill is not compatible with iFit Live
- If you have an iPod, you can’t plug-in
- The customer service is not up to the mark
Many customers who have bought Smooth Fitness 5.65 Folding Treadmill are happy with the quality of frame and performance. The reviewers say this treadmill actually helped them to shed their weight by all fitness programs cater to all sizes and shapes. They are also thrilled about the stereo system and quality of speakers. The patented suspension technology is well received by people.
Some reviewers lament about only one manual program and one body fat program. It has also less incline levels than contemporary treadmills. The treadmill is not compatible with iFit Live as well as the mySMOOTH virtual fitness trainer.
The treadmill is a good choice for people who lack space. The treadmill has gym treadmill like features with a good price. The budget friendly and compact size makes it a preferable choice amongst fitness enthusiast. Moreover, the quality of body and performance is well praised. On the flip side, the low customized workout program and unable to fit iPod and iFit Live are major disadvantages.