The entry level Sole Fitness F63 Folding Treadmill is a popular brand, which has also featured in Hilton Hotels. The words “entry level” a bit insolent as the treadmill has offered almost everything in a competitive price. The powerful 3.0 CHP motor with broad 20”x60” running surface plus pulse grip, heart rate monitoring and built-in speakers have made this treadmill a preferable choice under $1000 range.
The Sole brand is comparatively new in the market and produced some very good treadmill in recent years. Biggest thing one always seeks while investing in treadmill is ‘value for money’. We all want to spend money in exchange of better service and performance, fortunately Sole F63 budget treadmill offers good performance and exciting features in this price range. The quality of design and outstanding customer satisfaction are two pivotal factors for the company to capture the market in a short span of time. Comparing with its big brother Sole F80, this treadmill has everything albeit in a smaller quantity. The motor is a bit small, running surface is less broad than F80 and LCD screen is a little narrow, but still offer MP3 plug-in attachment, integrated speakers, and comprehensive workout programs in a budget price.
Features of Sole Fitness F63 Folding Treadmill
- Within a tight budget, this treadmill offers attachment to iPod and MP3.
- The treadmill is heavy, however does fold comfortably with Easy Assist technology. The safety lock prevents it to fall, and with the release of single lever, the machine unfolds itself virtually without any help.
- A 6.5 inch LCD is rather small but bigger than most of the treadmills in this range. The screen allows checking heart rate, pulse, speed, distance, calories burned and more.
- The quick control feature helps to change the speed and incline without removing the hand from the handlebars.
- The durable and wide frame of the treadmill can support weight up to 300lbs.
- The treadmill comes with a cooling fan and built-in speakers.
- Powerful 3.0 CHP motor
- Spacious running surface
- LCD display features almost all the imaginable monitoring readings
- Message board teaches how to use the machine
- Less pre-set workout programs
- A bit heavy machine, not compact design
- Chest strap is not included with the price
The consensus is that the Sole Fitness F63 is the best treadmill for home on market today, and a few customers experience hitches right out of the box. The common complaint received is the software error that reduces the treadmill completely inoperative. Sole treadmills have a good reputation of being a quality running machine, but some feels that it’s a good machine for power walks and light jogging, and not for sprint.
Once you open it from the box pack you will find why it is so heavy! The machine is fabricated with thick gauge welded steel and a large deck, which is pretty messy for a single person to assemble. In general, customers praise the speeds, the incline settings, the display, but speakers are not up to the mark.
The Sole Fitness F63 Folding Treadmill is overall a good package, accepting most body sizes. This running machine has also some extra features such as MP3 compatibility, and built-in cooling fan that make it a good treadmill in this range.